Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The purpose of our lives is to be happy

Success is not the key to happiness. 
Happiness is the key to success. 
If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
~Albert Schweitzer~




One of my goals in this project is to find my happiness again. I used to find joy in the small things, and was able to see something positive in most anything that happened. I want that back!



So, how do one go about finding happiness, true happiness? How is it possible to make a change of attitude?




Like I wrote in one of my previous posts: To attain a goal, it's important to divde the goal into smaller pieces. It can be daily or weekly goals, and should be goals that are small enough to achieve, yet big enough to give you some progress. If your goal is to excercise more, start off with a few minutes a day, and build on your success. You'll soon see some progress! And I've written them down, and put them on my fridge, so that I'll see the goals several times a day.



Here are my list over things to do each day to become more positive:
  • Stretch every morning, and start the day with a smile.
  • Write at least one positive thing in my blog a day.
  • Go for a walk every day.
  • Do one thing each day, to reach the other goals.
  • Enjoy my senses: Smell, touch, see, listen, taste. 
  • Love: Friends, family, animals. 
  • Dance!
  • End each day with reviewing and envisioning my goals.


And I'll have to challenge myself every day.







No one is in control of your happiness but you; 
therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself 
or your life that you want to change.
~Barbara DeAngelis~

No comments:

Post a Comment